Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Menu Monday (on a Tuesday)

Ooops. I did it again. In all honestly though, Thanksgiving needs to be on a Monday. Because who wants to plan meals when you have Thanksgiving dinner on the brain!? Not me. That's who. But, alas. Here I sit. Planning away.

Monday: We spent the night Christmas shopping, and stopped at In-N-Out Burger. MMM! I did make a yummy lunch though! Crispy Chicken Rancheros! A Taco Time Copycat recipe! 
Wednesday: Salmon Burgers and green salad
Thursday: HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I'll be making Pumpkin and Pecan pies!
Friday: Leftovers :: I'm thinking about making Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits and Gravy, but with Turkey!
Saturday: BBQ Beef Pizza (take a break from all the turkey!)
Sunday: Crockpot Beans and Ham

Ps. I need LUNCH ideas!! Do you have any good ones!? I'm pretty sure my poor husband is sick to death of quesadillas and chicken sandwiches!!! 

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...