Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 7, 2013

Foto Friday -- Our 5th Anniversary!

 
Happy #5 to us!
Oh man! 5 years! It probably seems like a bigger deal to me than it actually is, but I'm pretty excited!
I filled out this tag YEARS ago on my personal blog, and I though it would be fun to re-do it for you all! Just to give you a little insight into us!
 How long have you been together? We started dating in Nov of 2005... so almost 8 years!

How old is your husband? 25

Who eats more? It used to be me, but after I had kids, I mellowed out. Now were about the same.

Who chooses the movie? We like the same kind of movies, with the exception of a few, so we usually decide together.

Who said "I love you" first?  i did... and i was SO emberassed!

Who is taller? He is... by a long shot! ;)

Who sleeps more? Him for sure. But only because I'm still up with the baby.

Who cant take a joke? Haha... me.

Who sings better? I cant sing to save my life, and he wont sing loud enough for me to tell.... sooo?? neither?

Who is smarter? him, but dont tell him i said so ;)

Who's temper is worse? mine! He's always been the mellow one in the relationship

Who does the laundry? i hate laundry... i told him that that is his one chore when we get married

Who does the dishes? by hand, me. dishwasher, him.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him.

Who is better with the computer? I'd like to think I am.

Who mows the lawn? Him for sure. But I do know how!

Who cooks dinner? I do. But he is a really great cook!

Who drives when you are together? we switch, but on trips, he does

Who has the nicer vehicle? me :) but to be fair, he does have a really nice truck. Mine is just newer.

Who had more kisses before your relationship? Haha... should I stop and count? I bet him. He was a totaly ladies man.

Who pays when you go out? If you mean who's debit card do we use? Mine ;) Haha, we dont do the whole "your money vs. my money" thing.

Who is most stubborn? that would be me

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? umm...not me

Who brings home the bacon? ha HIM! although I try to help with my photography. But I am SO glad his job completely supports us!

Whose parents do you see the most? my mom, and his mom, we dont get to our dads as often as we'd like

Who kissed who first? he kissed me, in a church parking lot, long story... well not really, that's about it!

Who asked who out? i dont think anyone ever asked, we just kinda assumed when we started spending every waking moment together

Who proposed? He did. He made a movie of all the photos we'd taken since we were together, took me out to an overlook of the lake and we watched it in the back of his truck.

Who is more sensitive? can I say me?

Who is more likely to lose it in public? Ooooh dear. me.

Who has more friends? we have pretty much the same friends, so I'd guess it's even.

Who has more siblings? Him.




 
 

1 comment:

April said...

Congrats on 5 years! My hubby does the mowing too, although I do know how to. I like the questions...might have to try that myself.


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...