Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Styled by Tori Spelling Jewelry {Review}

*Post Originally written by me for the blog Crafts Unleashed
I really have a thing for jewelry! My husband would call it a tad obsessive, but I try to convince him that I’m not the only woman who comes home with 13 pairs of earrings from one shopping trip! (Am I?) Anyways, so when this box showed up on my doorstep filled with product from the new line Styled by Tori Spelling, I was over the moon!
This is a new, wonderful, creative, affordable, customizable product that allows you to mix and match pieces from 4 different lines to create literally thousands of jewelry combinations! Here is a peek at the products I received…
To die for!? Yeah, I know!
Ok, so here’s how it works! You have 3 components, top, bottom, and connectors.
All you have to do is open the connector, slide one end of each of the top and bottom, repeat with the other side, and Voila! You own necklace design! No tools required!
But you are in no way limited to necklaces with this line! They have earrings, bracelets, pendants, so you can let your imagination run wild! And the best part is, you can use earrings as pendants, bracelets as necklaces, pendants as rings… you dream it, it can happen!

I wanted to also show you how to use these products in a more non-traditional way…
All I did was attach a necklace bottom to the handles of my purse with earring connectors! Easy as that!
I get so many compliments on this jewelry! Plus, I never have to wear the same combo twice because there are so many different options!
If you want to start designing jewelry of your own, stop by Michaels Crafts of Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts to find these products! Happy designing!

1 comment:

Zitting Zoo said...

love this. so cute and practical for cheap mommys like me.


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...