Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug!

I was CRAVING chocolate chip cookies last night! I mean, I needed one. But just one. I found this recipe and it was perfect! It was kind of more like a half baked cookie, but it tasted wonderful! This will definetly happen again!

Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup
created by Melissa at No. 2 Pencil

1 Tablespoon Butter (I used margarine)
1 Tablespoon Granulated White Sugar
1 Tablespoon of firmly packed Dark Brown Sugar
3 Drops of Vanilla Extract (or a lot more if you are clumsy like me!)
Small Pinch of Kosher Salt
1 Egg Yolk (discard the egg white) (or make an egg white omlet to justify having a cooking for dinner)
Scant 1/4 of All Purpose Flour
2 Tablespoons of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (I did't use that many)

Start by melting your butter in the microwave. Add sugars, vanilla and salt. Stir to combine. Separate your egg and add the yolk only to your cup. Stir to combine. Add flour, then stir again. Add the chocolate chips, and give a final stir. Cook in microwave 40-60 seconds, start checking for doneness at 40 seconds. Mine takes 50 (60) seconds.

Serve warm. With ice cream. :)

Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...