Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Another Plate Makeover

I've been making a lot of color changes around our house for spring! And these green plates just weren't doing it for me anymore...
Luckily, I found 5 more of that EXACT same plate that I used in the previous plate makeover at a yard sale for $1! Yup! 5 plates for $1!
This time though, instead of just spraypainting them, I primed them with spraypaint, and then used a regular house paint for the blue. Sorry I cant give you an exact color, I started with a blueish and then added greans and tans and whites till I got what I was looking for!
Then I used my cricut to cut some vinyl and I was good to go!
I love how they look! they are SO much brighter and match my house way better than they did before!

1 comment:

Breezy Brie said...

sooo pretty! :) I love the transformation, especially with the blue paint (however I also loved the design you had on the plates before!) What a great way to change your decor with hardly paying anything!

Brie @ B reezyPinkDaisies


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...