Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 17, 2011

EASY Pineapple Chicken Stirfry

I love easy recipes, and this one is just that! It wasn't on our list for dinners this week, it was originally supposed to be 'stuffed green pepper casserole', but I wasn't in the heavy-casserole-dinner-mood, so I turned to the freezer/pantry to find a quick and simple alternative, and this did not disappoint!
Easy Pineapple Chicken Stir-fry
2 chicken breasts, diced into bite sized pieces
1 can of pineapple chunks
3 green bell peppers, cut into bite sized chunks (about 1/2 inch)
1/2 to 3/4 bottle Kikkoman Stir Fry sauce*
1/2tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp powdered ginger
1/4 tsp coarse black pepper

In a skillet, brown chicken with the garlic powder and ginger in a little cooking spray until no longer pink. Add green peppers and saute until peppers have softened. Add pineapple, black pepper and stir fry sauce (add however much sauce you like, we like ours saucy so I added about 3/4 of the bottle, and then drizzled more over the rice!) Heat on med-low until warmed through (about 10 min) and serve over rice.
*I had previously declared my love for kikkoman's teriyaki sauce, and I am now going to do the same for the stir-fry sauce! This stuff is awesome! It makes for a really quick and yummy meal!


3 comments:

Amy C said...

This looks and sounds amazing. I can't wait to try it!

love lovely said...

cooking this tonight. wooooo!!

Anonymous said...

I tried this today, and it was incredibly tasty! Actually, my family also liked this recipe and they want to eat this again next week. Thanks for this wonderful recipe!

Beef Stir Fry


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...