Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quick and Easy Tartar Sauce

(not my photo... got it off google, and now I cant find it again to site it)
The other night we went to Red Lobster for dinner. We had
lots of leftovers which we took home, and wouldnt you know it... our tartar
sauce had been expired for almost 6 months. So... I made some! I had all the
ingredients at my house, so it was really easy!

1/2 cup Miracle Whip
3 TBS sweet relish
1/4 tsp lime juice (or lemon, whatever you have)
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/8 tsp kosher salt
1/8 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
1 tsp onion flakes

Mix and let it set in the fridge until you need it. Overnight is best, but you can eat it right away.

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...